TotalView is a source-level debugger that lets you debug multiple processes,
running on multiple processors. It works with C, C++ and FORTRAN, and is
available on our SUN-workstation network running Solaris, when
available we intend to install a Linux version on our Beowulf cluster
Among its features are:
- X Windows point and click interface with menus and on-line help
- Works with PARMACS, PVM, RPC or sockets
- Automatically attaches to newly created processes
- Displays the contents and structure of variables by clicking on them
- Mixed source/assembly level debugging
- Conditional breakpoints may be written in C or FORTRAN
- Single character keyboard accelerators
This product is marketed by Pallas GmbH
in Germany, who also provide a wide range of supporting services.
Please refer also: ftp://ftp.dolphinics.com/ for the latest documentation in other formats.